Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any opinions on Paws in Chelsea?

Hi all!

I'm planning on boarding my dear cats out when I go on vacation in July. Normally I leave them with a pet sitter or a friend, but boarding seems most feasible this time.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Paws in Chelsea. I've done a fair amount of research and Googling myself, and I've seen them recced in a number of places, but most of what I have found has been about their dog boarding. They seem like a nice place, but I'd love to get some more feedback on them, particularly on how they deal with cats. Thanks everyone!

Re: Any opinions on Paws in Chelsea?

Hi Alexis,

I have a friend who boards her dog at Paws Inn and I've taken her (the dog) there for them on several ocassions. The dog is always happy, and I'd give them a good recommendation. I know a dog isn't a cat, but from what I've seen they do a very good job with the animals.

Comment

My oldest and dearest friend moved back to Texas and when she did, she boarded her beloved 21 year old cat CB with Paws Inn. I went with her to pick him up from the "Inn," and all I can say is, that CB never looked more happy!

This old guy (so-to-speak), was very well taken care of and I think, from my friend's experience, that in and of itself, is a great recommendation.

Hope this helps you out.

Meow...

"CC"

Comment

CC... purrrr! Hey, you're almost up to 700 posts! We're cheering you on! 17 to go! You'll be the first to hit the big 700. (Is there a Big 700?) Oh well, we'll have to have some kind of celebration. Maybe at the Barge!

Comment

CC,

Please respond to this post as soon as possible so you'll be one closer to 700! To keep things honest (and avoid simple nonsense posts), just update me as to what the current month is.

Congratulations!!!

Best,
          SNAP

Comment

Thank you CC and Jonathan for your input! I agree, if the animals are happy there, it's the best recommendation. I'm going to try to visit them this week and take a look around.

Comment

Both our dog and cat, who had never boarded anywhere before (and instead stayed at home with a sitter in the past), stayed there several months ago. We were nervous to leave them, but when we picked them up after our holiday they were perfectly happy and seemed to have had a great time. The staff are friendly and it's nice and clean. To us, it seemed like a good home away from home for them, good luck!

Comment

We boarderd our old dog many times when it was located on 9th ave and now we take our new pup, Cuba, there for grooming.
                Great Place.

Comment

Cool Alexis. Give your little angel a cuddle and tickle under the chin from me.

Purrrrrrr...

"CC"

Comment

Originally posted by SNAP View Post
                    CC,

Please respond to this post as soon as possible so you'll be one closer to 700! To keep things honest (and avoid simple nonsense posts), just update me as to what the current month is.

Congratulations!!!

Best,
                    SNAP

Okay Snap, today is Sunday, June 3rd. You nutball! You are hilarious.

Have a great day!

Regards...

"CC"

Comment

Will do, CC. Thanks! The kittens sends their greetings. --Alex

Comment

Working...
                      X