99 cents store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 cents store

ok as promised the 99 cents store on 23rd st that closed has reopened at a new location- west 24th st between 6th and 7th avenue- i think maybe itssame as where less lot was- they have a sign in the okd place window- yeah for toilet paper

Re: 99 cents store

Yayyyy !!!! ' just saw the signs for it today. (they're trying to get business up there, on the "side street").

Comment

we found the closing discounts not so good- i think they had this place in mind all along LOL

Comment

I thought that 99 cent store was one of the worst I'd ever been in. I was in the Bronx last week and stopped in no less than five 99 cent stores within a few blocks of each other and they were all better than that store. Better to go to Jack's. Or walk up to Lot Less on 40th Street, which is more like an Odd Job. Maybe not 99 cents, but nicer stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by momjo526 View Post
          we found the closing discounts not so good- i think they had this place in mind all along LOL
          I talked with them before they left and was told they had a new place that they were going to rent in the neighborhood, but hadn't completed all the details yet. I'll assume this was the location. I called the rental agent of their old location a few week ago and was told they were asked to leave because they weren't paying a lot for the space and their being there did not attractively showcase the space to prospective renters.

By the way, the Kyung's Deli site on 25th and 8th is to become a Gourmet Deli.

Comment

oh yes i do agree with kaf about jacks and lot less- o go to both of them but the toilet paper was priced good at this 99cents store so thats what i miss the marcal 1000 sheet but not to worry new london pharmacy has it at thesame price- my little secret so i thought LOL- no question jacks has lots of stuff upstairs 3rd floor at great prices- i go there a lot and get a coupon from val pac- not everyone gets it- depends on your building- i picked up a great fanny pack at the 40th st. lot less recently for work- 2.99 i think can not be bad and its nice-

Comment

I buy my toilet paper on Amazon. I wait for the price to drop to what I'm willing to pay and then buy a box of 18 megarolls. I like that box of toilet paper to show up in front of my door instead of having to shlep it home.

Comment

sounds good= i prefer 1000 roll size though as other stuff doesnt last as long

Comment

ok the new store is not in the same place as the other 99 cents store less lot was- it is directly accross the street- have same goods and toilet paper is on sale for a month- there is anarticle about it in todays now chelsea

Comment

Working...
                  X