sports authority replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sports authority replacement

hate to bring the bad news but another chainstore will open where the sports authority was on 6th avenue in the teens- it will be a CVS-- well I guess its good news for some as there arent many drug stores- pharmacies near there except harmon which i like to go to- better then a Duane Reade I guess as there are too many

Re: sports authority replacement

Wow... Three CVSes within a mile on 6th Ave.

Comment

yeah but that arent any from that point all the way to 14th st street i dont think

Comment

No, but there is a CVS on 14th and 8th; Duane Reades on 18th and 6th, 19th and 7th, and 14th and 7th. There's also a Rite-Aid 13th and 6th. Plenty of drug stores to go around, no matter which chain you prefer. I find DR too expensive.

Comment

yes saturated with duane reades- they might as well be walgreens-wonder if they will ever change their name? there are less CVS though and less on 6th ave as far as pharmacies go. i like harmon and that will be the competition

Comment

I like Harmon, too. I thought I saw a Duane Reade/Walgreens on 34th and 7th Ave in the old Conway space...

Comment

I did a price check at Harmon and they're too expensive.

Comment

no they are less expensive and you can use a bed bath and beyond coupon from either your e mail or in the mail sometimes and in magazines- i go there often and save money- things like body wash are less then rite aid- you need to look around

Comment

Working...
                X