marshalls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshalls

passed by the bed bath and beyond ,filenes basement yesterday and noticed the awning now had marshalls on it so I did ask the doorman and he said it is opening on the 28th-- yes finally

Re: marshalls

yes, finally!
    Although I was at the Marshall's out on Atlantic Avenue a week +1/2 ago, and the line was so horrendous that I put back what I was going to buy-- and I don't go out there that often.

Comment

I have shopped in their queens store once. what is wonderful about them? I miss filenes in our neighborhood and find going to union square out of the way . I would do the rounds, TJ Maxx, filenes, maybe BB beyond but now I have to schlep to my favorite store that I used to buy almost all my clothes and even my every day gold earrings r from there. Yes union square store is bigger but I got used to that store so. Hope marshalls is a good replacement. I know they r owned by the same people as upstairs TJ Maxx

Comment

oh, I thought you knew you already liked them, because in your 1st post, you said "finally" they were moving in. They usually have good stuff, you have to sort through it though; it's not comprehensive, it's a bit eclectic. But I found T.J. Maxx kind of more trendy or flashy or even loud, literally.
        They have other stuff too, like gifts, at a big discount.

Comment

my feeling is you have to be careful there like TJ Maxx used to be because my daughter recently was in westchester Marshalls bought a new pair of new balance sneakers at a great price but I noticed one was an 8 and the other a 9 or so. she said they fit fine- go figure- she did not notice- they were in the same box

Comment

Working...
          X