Apt 48 What Happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apt 48 What Happened?

This great store Apt 48 closed on 17th street. Anyone know why? I mean they were there one day, gone the next with a dumpster out front.

I work as a hairdresser in the building two doors down. I am wondering about the neighborhood as well.

Thanks for all replys

Jillian.

Re: Apt 48 What Happened?

Hi, I was in there a month ago, talking to the owner, and he said they were relocating. I think they were going to a space on West Street, but not sure. According to their website:

"Apartment 48 Is Moving After 14 years at the original 17th Street location, Apartment 48 has decided to move to a new location as of March 1. Our e-store remains open while we're looking for a new space downtown. We'll keep you posted on this website, but feel free to email us and we'll add you to our list for the announcement of our new store. We're looking forward to our bright new future!"

Comment

Thank you so much for your post. I didn't even think they had a website. Silly me.

I look forward to whatever they have planned for the future. They were a great part of the block and I am sorry to see them go.

Jillian.

Comment

Apt 48 recently opened a new store down the block from their original location. Their new address is 12 W. 17th Street. See the link below for more information.

http://racked.com/archives/2008/04/1...8_decorate.php

Comment

Originally posted by JillianNY View Post
          Thank you so much for your post. I didn't even think they had a website. Silly me.

I look forward to whatever they have planned for the future. They were a great part of the block and I am sorry to see them go.

Jillian.
          Is true they are still working here? I don't get any clues about them. Its good news if they are here.

Comment

Working...
          X