Hello and welcome to Chelsea click your block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and welcome to Chelsea click your block

Woo hoooooo, now all us folks between 10th and 11th Ave. and have representation -- or legitimization anyway!

(Any Tate folks out there?!)

Now one of these days I have to change my name! (... hmmm, something clever... hmmm)

K.

Re: Hello and welcome to Chelsea click your block

That's right 10/11! You'll have to drop your Protest name!! Thanks for prodding me on this. Sorry it took a couple of years!!

Comment

Well, the joke is on me, or maybe on you, literally! I tried to change my name last night, and I officially can't unless -- you approve it? !

So... may I?

Comment

HEY!!!! Where are all the conversations that were going to go on here!!!???

Anyway, see what I mean 10/11block. I've been doing this for a long time and I know kind of what it takes to actually make this happen. Anyway, I think over time it will happen... eventually. But it's gonna take awhile.

Comment

Oh yes... you can change your name. I think I might have to do it though. What would you like to change it to?

Comment

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
            watch movies online for free

Comment

(reply sent to Jonathan a few days ago with name change possibilities)

Chelsea femme
              or
              17 -- if I can have that one!

Comment

Working...
              X