The Break Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Break Up

Just curious if anyone has seen this movie - The Break Up? The previews on TV looked pretty hilarious but I just read a review of it that said it's horrible. Anyone know?

Re: The Break Up

went in expectating a major dissapointment and turned out to love it. went with my ex boyfriend and we had a great time.....

go to enjoy and don't expect too much....

thats my little review

-jt

Comment

OK, I read one review of this movie that said it was absolutley horrible, the worst movie he had ever seen in his life. He said there was absolutley no on-screen chemistry whatsoever between Jennifer Anniston and her co-star (what's his name?).

Then I heard a review on the radio - saying the on-screen chemistry between them was amazing! Go figure! He said the movie while having a few funny moments also provided a good commentary on the state of modern relationships - but wasn't as funny as the previews made it look. He said it was a decent watch - and overall pretty entertaining. So I guess he mostly agrees with you JT28. And that would then give us 2 positive reviews and one negative. 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Comment

glad i could be of service......also saw the omen last night....again, go with low expectations of plot and high expectations for nice visuals/cinematography and you'll have fun....and mia farrow is ****ing creepy as hell...she rocks!

-JT

Comment

That's why I don't review reviews. I just go and judge for myself since we ALL have different likes and dislikes. But...since you asked. I really like "The Break UP." It was fun and light. Better than I expected. That's my review that I would refuse to read.

Comment

Working...
          X