Annual 22nd Street Stoop Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual 22nd Street Stoop Sale

300 West 23rd, 22nd, 21st Streets Block Association Stoop Sale will be on Saturday - May 19th from 11 to 4 - on 22nd Street from 7th to 10th Ave. Rain date: May 20th
    To participate, you must be a resident : set up a table or use your building stoop & sell books, toys, clothes & small items. Please make a contribution from your profit to your Block Association. No food or large furniture.
    This is a community event - NO COMMERCIAL VENDORS ARE PERMITTED TO SET UP.

Re: Annual 22nd Street Stoop Sale

I tried to call the number on the flyer which was 212-206-0359 and it came up as not in service. Is there someone we can call to ask about this event?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry for the back dated number. New flyers are being posted. The request is that we not put a phone number on the web. If you like please post your questions here or look for the new flyers there will be flyers up again today. They do dissappear so we will post a few more times.
      Thanks

Comment

Does anyone know if the stoop sale is going on as planned on Saturday or whether a rain date has been called? And if it rains on the rain date, what then? Is someone in charge? I haven't seen any notices posted so I haven't seen a phone number.

Comment

Working...
        X