trouble posting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble posting

just wondering once again how many of you are posting here- I can sometimes get on to post and other times it doesnt work. how active is the site now Jonathan?? how many people are posting on a regular basis? I know at least 2 people who can get on but obviously my computer is not compatible since it was changed to this new format

Hi Momjo! I've no problems posting, but I don't have the same knowledge of the neighborhood to report. Hope you can get on more often.

Comment

Hi Momjo! Well, it looks like the site is a lot less active than it used to be. I'm sorry to see that. But I think it just looks so different and it's so much more poorly laid out that people feel kind of lost when they come here (as I do)! I so wish we could get it laid out similar to how it was before, but I haven't found a low cost way to do that.

Comment

Part of the problem may be that a lot of people just don't know that the site is back up. Maybe we could figure out some way of letting more people know about it. Any suggestions????

Comment

Working...
        X