neighborhoods.nyc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neighborhoods.nyc

a new site benefiting nyc is available--- take a look and click on chelsea= will give you good information- everything from mouse sitings to homeless issues- this is a great new site- thanks to my kid for discovering it- i put a link on my page for myself so all i need to do is click it on- will give details on resturant grades too

Re: neighborhoods.nyc

Hi Mowgli & momjo,

We had a problem with the database on the site today and I had to restore everything from last night's backup - so we lost your last three posts. However, I copied them so I could put them back.

At 10:42 AM on 10/19/15 Mowgli-Steven wrote:
    "Hi Momjo526... couldn't find the link.. also looked on your profile page but didn't see it :-(

At 12:29 PM on 10/19/15 Mowgli-Steven wrote:
    "It would have helped if I had my glasses on LOL... sorry Momjo... didn't see it in the title of the post....:-) (half the times I put my glasses down and then forget where I put them)

At 7:44 PM momjo526 wrote:
    "ok so did you find it== you can go right to chelsea and put the link up in your favorites box like I did- really good site"

Sorry about that! But these were the only two posts that had been added since the last backup... so now you have them again.

Comment

Re: neighborhoods.nyc

LOL- thanks- that site is really good to have handy

Comment

Working...
      X