street fair saturday--chelsea eats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• street fair saturday--chelsea eats

just found out tomoorow Saturday sept 26 there will be a street fair on 8th ave from 14th to 23rd St.-- probably a good one as the vegetarian truck cinnamon snail (award winning) vendy award truck will be there according to their facebook page-- the nameof the fair is chelsea eats

Re: street fair saturday--chelsea eats

By: London Terrace Tenants Association

Event Description

Best Little Street Fair in New York!
    Info: Rick Limon
    lttastreetfair@aol.com
    Sponsored by London Terrace Tenants Assn. & Alternatives for Homeless LGBT Youth

When Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar Where London Terrace Street Fair - West 24th Street. between 9th and 10th Aves. New York, NY 10011 - View Map

Comment

oh my another street fair but seriously the one to go to is the one on 8th ave. going to be crafts. really good food and food trucks- not the typical one- similarto the one that was on 9th avenue in chelsea a few weeks back- you got bare burger, other local restaurants and some food trucks that never leave brooklyn I heard- one a burger truck you will never get the chance to try again ,maybe as its out of brooklyn usually. you have melt bakery- yummy ice cream sandwiches and the vegan ice cream people too. this is the one you shouldnt miss- go to the pop up page on facebook to learn more about these better street fairs with local flava- and if you get a chance go to london terrace but this will be better

Comment

oh I'll go to london terrace fair too LOL- just wanted to point out the other fair is a good one= london terrace is also unique with local flavor also- nice jewlery usually handcrafted as well

Comment

Working...
        X