Manhattan Street Fairs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhattan Street Fairs

Just read Momjo's post on the 9th Ave fair. Reminded me that I usually post a guide to all the area fairs on CYB. This year instead gonna publish a link to a site that lists Manhattan's street fairs.

Manhattans Street Fairs 2015

Re: Manhattan Street Fairs

thanks southpaw- there seems like less around-oh and one of the gastropubshad the most delcious lamb chilli today= a little spicy but nice flavoring- brickyard gastto pub and there are tables to sit= plus they have sangria= I didnt get it

Comment

Thanks for posting this list of events. What I've been looking for and can't seem to find is the 8th Avenue Street Fair that goes from 14th Street to 23rd Street. I don't see it listed here either.

Comment

I don't see 8th Avenue fair, but maybe this helps -- 6th Avenue 14th Street to 23rd Street on Monday, May 25th. All the other listing dates for 8th Avenue are further uptown.

Comment

The 8th Avenue Street Fair, from 14th to 23rd ("Eating 8th"), is scheduled for September 26 this year:

http://cititour.com/NYC_Fairs/index.php?month_fid=9

Comment

wow late- i love going to that one close to home-thanks

Comment

Originally posted by biologuy View Post
              The 8th Avenue Street Fair, from 14th to 23rd ("Eating 8th"), is scheduled for September 26 this year:

http://cititour.com/NYC_Fairs/index.php?month_fid=9
              Thanks for the info. It's scheduled late this year. It usually is one of the first.

Comment

• NYC MUSEUM SCHOOL STREET FESTIVAL - 6/6/2015 - WEST 17 STREET between 8 AVENUE and 9 AVENUE
                • Nazareth Nursery Montessori School International Day Celebration - 6/6/2015 - WEST 15 STREET between 7 AVENUE and 8 AVENUE
                • West 44 Street Garage Sale - 6/6/2015 - WEST 44 STREET between 9 AVENUE and 10 AVENUE
                • NYC Tattoo Convention Block Party - 6/13/2015 - WEST 18 STREET between 6 AVENUE and 7 AVENUE
                • St Columbus Church Sidewalk Sale - 06/20/2015 WEST 25 STREET between 8 AVENUE and 9 AVENUE
                • 17th Annual Folsom Street East Block Festival- 6/21/2015 - WEST 27 STREET between 10 AVENUE and 11 AVENUE
                • Fulton TA Block Party - 6/27/2015 WEST 17 STREET between 9 AVENUE and 10 AVENUE
                • EIGHTH AVENUE SUMMER FESTIVAL MIDTOWN NORTH COMMUNITY COUNCIL
                • N.E.C.O Fair - 6/28/2015 - 8 AVENUE between WEST 42 STREET and WEST 57 STREET

Comment

lets not forget things like taste of times square and big apple BBQ- not street fairs exactly but both comming up

Comment

Please note that "St Columbus Church Sidewalk Sale - 06/20/2015 WEST 25 STREET between 8 AVENUE and 9 AVENUE" should read "St. Columba..."

Comment

Working...
                    X