Taco Bell Stinko de Mayo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Bell Stinko de Mayo

I just returned from a very bad experience at the 8th Avenue (betw. 29th & 30th St) Taco Bell store. The cinco de mayo ad has been on for more than a week now, and the ad very clearly states "no purchase necessary". However, when I got to the desk to order they said to me (and to others who were expecting a free taco biscuit) that they had to purchase something in order to get the free one. Several on line protested and the servers after about 10 minutes finally brought a bag out and handed what was supposed to be my free taco. It was uncooked!

Re: Taco Bell Stinko de Mayo

Try sending a written complaint to their corporate headquarters. No one likes bad public relations.

Comment

wow i thought about going over there but had limited time since I had to get off to work within an hour of opening== that is not good news= i dont care for the food there anyway

Comment

Snap -- I did send a note to their corporate headquarters. In fact, I copied it to paste on here which is why it said I had just gotten back from Taco Bell. That was around 9:30 AM -- just in case some reader sees the time I posted on here and assumes it was after the 11:00 time limit that Taco Bell was supposed to be giving out free tacos. It's not the amount of money for the taco, but it's the principle and the bad behavior of those clerks who deliberately put raw food in the bag that made this so disagreeable that I will probably never go to *any* Taco Bell.

Comment

Working...
        X