X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn South eviction notice NYT article

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/03/ny...0kZjXyR34UQ0OQ

Re: Penn South eviction notice NYT article

I don't understand why the punishment has to be so drastic. In fact, I don't understand why the rule. Some rent controlled and stabilization tenants are allowed to sublet with the permission of their landlord. Why couldn't they do that here so that Management could see who was a desirable sub-tenant and whether the terms were OK and agree or not agree to the subletting. They found loopholes to allow dogs so why not be as kind to people?????????

Comment

Re: Penn South eviction notice NYT article

well they just do not want subletting period- case closed- yes there have been some desirable people subleting ilegally in penn south. there were 2 right on my floor- one was a relative of the person on the lease and the other person seemed ok but the person supposed to be living inthat apt actually never did live there- she got that apartment obviously so she could profit on it. rented to a young man with no issues- traveled a lot and he was able to pay the rent but after awhile it was not fair for these 2 people to be here while others waiting to get in on a legal list. so they are gone now- evicted actually once management found out.but renting out a terrace that i never heard of before

Comment

Working...
      X