London Terrace Street Fair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Terrace Street Fair

Does anyone know if this fair is happening this year? It's typically in late September and, if I'm correct, the mailing should have gone out by now for vendors.
    www.shardsofglass.etsy.com, www.shardsofglassmosaics.blogspot.com

Re: London Terrace Street Fair

You'll find the date of the London Terrace Street Fair if you click here . The fact that you missed this means I need to figure out a better way to make the presence of this list known.

Comment

Hi Southpaw!

I'm a Chelsea resident (24 st.) and I would love to participate to the London Terrace street fair. Could you please tell me where can I apply and get a space? Last year unfortunately I came in too late and missed my chance!

Thanks.

Sincerely,
      M

Comment

If I recall correctly the fair is run by the Tenants Association. You'll find contact info on the London Terrace Tenants Assn here
        http://clistings.blogspot.com/2009/0...onsstreet.html

If that contact doesn't work try the management office, they should be able to give you a contact for the Tenant Assn.

http://www.londonterrace.com/contact...on-terrace.htm

Comment

Thank you so much for all your help. I appreciate it.

M

Comment

Did anybody find out the exact date and contact person for the London Terrace Tenants Association Street Fair? Does anybody know if there is a fee to participate and how much it is? Thanks.

Comment

Hi SMAC!

I called the Tenants Association and they gave me the number of a lovely lady named Madelyn. She's the organizer and after talking to her she sent me all the info. The fair will take place on September 26th from 10am to 6pm and the fee is $95 (discount available if you live in the London Terrace Garden building).

Look up on line the phone number for the Tenants Association Reception of the London Terrace and call them directly.

I hope this help!

Comment

Thanks so much! Sorry for answering so late--I've been away. Much appreciated.

SMAC

Comment

Yes you are right. It was on late september....
                  Right now when it will happening, i don't know exactly....but really want to know. Plz do share with us if you get any information.

Comment

The fair is Saturday, September 26 from 10 am to 6 pm. Rain or shine!
                    Spread the voice and come and see the best little fair in NYC!!!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X