mexicue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mexicue

mexicue to go has just closed on 7th ave around 3oth st-- they will continue with their full service places but close the one by us= this is mexican with a spin and like everything else in chelsea another place I do eat in sometimes will be gone. their other ones are not in chelsea and waitress service. this was a more casual one with tables and chairs upstairs- well maybe the rent was too high

Wow! I never noticed this place.

Comment

well the expanded- this one became to go but the other locations are full service with more on the menu. I have only been to this location since it is close to my home. you canalways try the food at the other locations which I am sure you can google as I don;lt have that info on me other to say they are in manhattan- you can;t notice every place to eat- there are too many- I take notice because I am a true foodie and also have volunteered at school auctions through the years getting donations from local business so I would be more aware especially if they would give me a dinner for 2 for silent auction etc. I was real good at it- no surprise- I did it for several schools the kids attended

Comment

Working...
      X