new places in chelsea market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new places in chelsea market

yes there are several new places to eat in chelsea market. ok I admit I have been busy and havent tried all of them. there is a halvah place been wanting to try- did have a taste- very good--- I was in the mood for grilled cheese but opted for the new place- berlin currywurst-- I loved it that way in currywurst style= cut up with sauce- had veal pork-- highly favorable review for ME - owned by german lady who was there- she also has beer on tap for some folk. got there before the crowd. there is a new pizza place- looked interesting, Davidovitch bagels- should be a good place too- they sell their bagels to whole foods,sandwich place that used to be in gavensport market should also be good= italian style--

Re: new places in chelsea market

the halva is great stuff. Very pricey though, $6 per quarter pound. I was there last week and they told me they'd sold out of the flavors I wanted, they won't be getting those back for a month.

Comment

Re: new places in chelsea market

yes the halvah is pricey= that is why I didnt buy it at that time but i had to ask for a taste- yum- I really posted because of the german curry wurst- I will be back for more. the owner was there- a german lady=she has 2 other places in california- the trick was to get there at eleven am- have a seat at the stool- no need to find a spot eat as it's right there= really a hole in the wall- so small a spot- big changes in chelsea market with several new places to try

Comment

Working...
      X