la bergamote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• la bergamote

the la bergamote french bakery on 9th avenue by the seminary has a new french specialties store also on 9th avenue= on the other side of 9th Avenue close by. I knew the name rang a bell but after eating breakfast this morning over the bakery- I take a stool- otherwise its waitress service at the tables- never used to be - the sign says visit our new store== yep now it made sense why the name sounded familiar== nice place to buy gifts- you can sample spreads, jams i think etc. a good addition to the neighborhood- by the way the bakery has the best almond brioche- always

Re: la bergamote

We need more stores that sell affordable staples. I appreciate that this new store is independently owned, but it caters to a very select audience that is not truly representative of long time Chelsea residents.

Comment

Re: la bergamote

yes I agree- but I am only reporting the news LOL- since it is xmas time some of their stuff would be good as a gift in a basket - at least its mom and pop and the bakery has been around for awhile= which reminds me to day that milk and hops, a new restaurant will open soon where the butcher was- will be more affordable so they say

Comment

Working...
      X