jun men ramen noodle bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jun men ramen noodle bar

just noticed this place recently opened near pushcart on 9th Avenue around 25th St. Has anyone eaten there? prices are a little high for me

Re: jun men ramen noodle bar

It's a little too crowded for me to consider going in there. Doubt I would enjoy the experience.

Comment

ok- did you know about it? somehow I did not until I passed by today- you can blink and miss it- small space

Comment

I knew about it because they posted a big sign about the opening when they were getting it ready. I go to the nail place nearby and also pass it on my way home from Rail Line Diner. So, I noticed. Once it opened, I saw how small and crowded it was.

I hate places where everyone is pushed in together and I have to hear every word my neighbor is saying. No matter how good the food is at such a place is I won't eat there. When the layout is like that, it ruins the dining experience, in my opinion.

Comment

oh when I passed by it was also on the way home from rail line diner so it was morning and this new place was closed so I had no idea how crowded it gets. was in the modd for challah french toast . hardly go there. I still think skylight diner on 34th st has better french toast

Comment

Working...
          X