Hoa chinese vietnamese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoa chinese vietnamese

ok this is interesting to me- the chinese resturant on 8th ave.. and 28th St. next to 711 seems to have change of ownership. I stopped eating there a long time ago due to the dinginess of the place and terrible food- food citations- last seemed to be mice. now I am going to wait and see if it is really new owners when the health dept. rating comes out. nothing in the window yet. so do i believe the lady at the counter that it is new??? I saw flies in there anyway and the inside looks the same. the menu looked better and hours are much longer- open early, closes late-- iam a sucker for vietnamese food and the dessert menu looked interesting also. so hoping they get a A grade and get rid of any flies i saw. right now it doesnt look appetizing in there except for the interesting menu- oh well

Re: Hoa chinese vietnamese

same owner and chef as the chelsea cottage that closed on 9th ave around 22nd st.-- they are waiting on their board of health rating in around 2 weeks- it looks a lot better then the takeout that was there before them with nicer tables and chairs. need to improve lighting and even the window looks better with pictures covering the window

Comment

Working...
    X