bean and bean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bean and bean

looks like a coffee bar will open next to the preschool and world of beer on 8th ave and 26th st- not sure when but they have a few other locations

Re: bean and bean

Momjo, do you know if"world of beer" is a restaurant or Beer store.

Comment

I do not know what you mean but if you look online from their other locations they do have food such as bratwurst which I would takeout to go- probably not for me- there is a lot of info online about this opening

Comment

Just shows what I know about beer. I'll check online for more info. Anyway, I'm glad about the coffee bar to open.

Comment

yes always room for a coffee bar= I will try them out when they open of course

Comment

ok going to open next thurs.---- today is june 5 so you will know-- i passed by today and they are almost all set up= was having an employee metting in the back from what I could see- i asked when they would be opening

Comment

I tried this place this morning= I had coffee and a chocolate chip muffin- I liked the coffee- nice and strong in a nice big mug which I appreciate or you can have it in a paper cup if you want it to go. N0 hazelnut though. Ran into 2 people I know in there already. LOL- The muffin was ok, pretty big but just ok- I like Rex better. this is closer - I wont give up on my other spots but this is good if you want some place close by. the 2 people I saw in there just had coffee to go

Comment

Originally posted by momjo526 View Post
                I tried this place this morning= I had coffee and a chocolate chip muffin- I liked the coffee- nice and strong in a nice big mug which I appreciate or you can have it in a paper cup if you want it to go. .............
                Okay, if Momjo thinks the coffee is okay. I'm going to give a try.

Comment

a little pricey though

Comment

Working...
                  X