fika

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fika

good news- another fike cafe will be opening on 9th ave. where bombay talkie was 189 9th ave.- another one will open on 7th ave. 155 7th ave.- they certainly are expanding- they are a swedish owned coffee shop chain- coffee - free refills- they serve you in a small glass cup- the muffins and cinnamon rolls are delish- trust me- i had gingerbread lingonberry muffin and it did not dissapoint- the cinnamon rolls are small but extremely tasty- they cook in a central location so the cinnamon buns may not be delivered too early- i have been to the one uptown and thats how i found out about this place- been going to the one on 6th ave a few blocks past old navy- maybe 16th st. in the new buiding - fancy- this is a new favorite breakfast spot for me- they also have some swedish sandwiches

Re: fika

thx for the info. It would be helpful if we could put cross streets when we give the addresses. Thx.

Comment

Re: fika

in the 20s- by the time you needed to know cross street you could easily google the info just as easily as posting I do not see side street

Comment

Working...
      X