fairway will open in hudson yards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairway will open in hudson yards

in the DNA info today- no i cant copy and paste but maybe someone else can-a fairway market will open in hudson yards 30th st and tenth avenue in around 2 years and will be bigger then the one on 6th avenue- can not wait- will be closer to my building

Re: fairway will open in hudson yards

Here's the link:

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2013...g-hudson-yards

Comment

thanks

Comment

I'm glad it is Fairway rather than Whole Foods. I have nothing against Whole Foods, although they can be quite pricey. However, Fairway is a true New York institution.

Comment

We're getting surrounded by them !

Comment

thats fine with me- better then a dagostino or gristedes- and this will be a bigger fairway then 6th avenue- a lot of penn south will be closer to the hudson yards location- my building is closer- just an ave and a half and 2blocks- cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by momjo526 View Post
              thats fine with me- better then a dagostino or gristedes- and this will be a bigger fairway then 6th avenue- a lot of penn south will be closer to the hudson yards location- my building is closer- just an ave and a half and 2blocks- cant wait

Yes!!

Comment

Is there any way we can get the Fairway and forego the Hudson Yards project?

Comment

LOL

Comment

NO kidding! sounds like such a monstrosity; hundreds more people, maybe thousands. Commercial commercial commercial. :-P

Comment

yes its going to be a new neighborhood- will be crowded- but will bring in jobs

Comment

Seems like our neighborhood is going to be as crowded as the 72nd St & Broadway area.

Comment

Originally posted by Melian View Post
                          Seems like our neighborhood is going to be as crowded as the 72nd St & Broadway area.

A few years ago i saw a documentary, it showed an area in a far eastern country possibly Singapore that was all thatched roof huts. It then showed the area in recent times, all skyscrapers.
                          As i look around the transformations that are happening in Chelsea I get the feeling we are at the start of a not so dissimilar transformation.

I am not pleased, my favorite part of Chelsea has always been far west Chelsea with it's mix of art galleries, auto repair shops and quiet streets without anybody on them . I know the auto repair shops days are numbered and i suspect the art galleries will follow.

Comment

Although it is not in Chelsea, it appears that Fairway will be opening a new store at 255 Greenwich Street.

http://gothamist.com/2013/09/29/fair...ar_world_1.php

Comment

i saw that- other stuff happening in chelsea though- brown cup on 8th ave near FIT is becomming a frozen yogurt place- lets stick to chelsea

Comment

Working...
                              X