Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not your usual "left" vs "right" survey

See http://www.politicalcompass.org/

I end up in the bottom right quadrant, very near the center.

Re: Not your usual "left" vs "right" survey

I thought I was going to be very far right, but surprisingly not as much so as I thought! I'm just one notch above the center horizontal line and about 4 lines to the right of the center vertical line.

They have 10 lines to the right of center - if you're on the 10th then you're very, very far right. So I'm only 40% of far right! Interesting AEG. I thought that was a pretty good questionnaire. It got to the heart of the matter in a really smart way.

Comment

OK. We got the two RW nutjobs here (that would be you, Tarmill, and me). Looking to see if anyone else will take this...

Comment

I actually took it to see where YOU ended up AEG! You can't tell unless you actually take it. When you say you ended up in the bottom right quadrant near the center, are you talking about the vertical line center or the horizontal line center? And yes, it would be interesting to see where everyone else ends up. I wonder if they'd be surprised like I was.

Comment

I ended up between where Ghandi & the Dali Lama placed, but neither of them drinks or has had to put up with the likes of you lot, so I'm sure I should be nearer to Ja-hee-zas!!

Can I get an Amen?

CD
          Need computer assistance?
          See my Classified/Computer maintenance listing or send me a private message.

Comment

AHHHummmen CD! So seriously though, why don't you take it?

Comment

Originally posted by tarmill View Post
              AHHHummmen CD! So seriously though, why don't you take it?
              I did & that's where my dot ended up.
              Sorry but I cannot supply a link so you just have to take my word for it & with company like those 2....well CD
              Need computer assistance?
              See my Classified/Computer maintenance listing or send me a private message.

Comment

Working...
              X