Republican Hypocrisy - I KNEW this would happen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican Hypocrisy - I KNEW this would happen

Post deleted by Jonathan as it was 100% a direct quote from another web site with no commentary added by the poster.

Re: Republican Hypocrisy - I KNEW this would happen

14and9 I'm deleting your post because as I have mentioned to you privately in the past - I will no longer accept posts that are straight quotes from other web sites. Your post was 100% a quote from the Washington Post site. You didn't write anything in your own words. You didn't add any commentary to the post.

This site is about our thoughts and comments - not quoting things that can be found elsewhere on the web. Quotes are fine of course as long as they are surrounded by your own comments and thoughts. But posts that are straight quotes from other web sites are not what makes this site interesting and unique.

I'm posting this publicly instead of writing you privately because I have written you privately about it in the past. And I want everyone to know that posts that are 100% quotes from other sites aren't what this site is about. This site is about our own thoughts and comments.

Comment

http://chelsea.clickyourblock.com/bb...82&postcount=1

http://chelsea.clickyourblock.com/bb...&postcount=152

Comment

14and9 - both of those were posted by people who normally make comments of their own. Seedy always has something to say - in his own words as does SNAP. Your posts however are almost always only quotes - without ever writing your own comments about the quotes. I don't mind if anyone does it every now and then, but not all the time. We want to hear what YOU have to say about whatever you quote. It's fine to quote something, but tell us your thoughts and feelings about it. That's all.

Comment

Working...
        X