Rent control board & Bloomberg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent control board & Bloomberg

Bloomberg's rent control board is going to raise rents again, IN A RECESSION. Public 'hearings' -- ha ha, as though they listen -- will be June 15 and 17.
    Disability and Social Security frozen for 2 years (no cost of living adjustment); apartment buildings having a hard time renting; Bloomberg sending out a 8 page or so magazine on electing him because he "cares about our interests". Our president setting a percentage of rent to total income in the low 30s,
    And the rent control board, run by a despot, Martin Marcus, is raising rents.
    Incredible, immoral, and wrong.
    K.

Re: Rent control board & Bloomberg

RE: "Bloomberg's rent control board is going to raise rents again, IN A RECESSION...Incredible, immoral, and wrong."

And, unfortunately, nothing new. If anyone can figure out the logic to this, I'd like to hear it.

Comment

Another reason to vote for anyone else for NYC Mayor in 2009.

Comment

Here here!
        (Or hear hear?!)
        Did everyone in the city get the 10 page glossy magazine type campaign literature Friday for Bloomberg?! (I use the return address to send him his "concerned in your interests" right back to him, with "I'll never vote for you until... rent 'control' board...")

Is Anthony Weiner even running?

K.

Comment

Working...
        X