Hope?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope?

Guess who wrote these excerpts from the speech below?

?These questions that judge us also unite us, because Americans of every party and background, Americans by choice and by birth, are bound to one another in the cause of freedom. We have known divisions, which must be healed to move forward in great purposes - and I will strive in good faith to heal them.?

?America has need of idealism and courage, because we have essential work at home - the unfinished work of American freedom. In a world moving toward liberty, we are determined to show the meaning and promise of liberty.?
    ?The best hope for peace in our world is the expansion of freedom in all the world.?

?reward the hopes of the decent and tolerant, and that is the force of human freedom?

?we can feel that same unity and pride whenever America acts for good, and the victims of disaster are given hope?
    ?We have confidence because freedom is the permanent hope of mankind?,
    . ?And as hope kindles hope?
    ?they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled?

I am tired of hearing about hope, change and unity. I do not want a President who promises immeasurable goals. Let?s talk about the numerous issues we are facing in the coming years and their action plans to solve these issues.

We cannot elect a President again who is not experienced and full of empty promises as we did in 2000 and 2004. The above excepts are from George Bush?s inaugural address 2005.

Re: Hope?

Bob:

The only way I can respond to this is: YIKES!

Comment

Working...
    X