Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Bike for sale

Hi Neighbors...

I have a Mountain Bike for sale. I am selling it since I have bought a new bike. I wanted to make a switch from my Mountain Bike to a Road Bike since I am doing a lot more biking these days. And I don't have room in my apt for 2 bikes.

The Bike is in GREAT condition and has virtually NO scratches. It has always been an inside bike and has never stayed the night outside. I just had NEW brakes put on and it has also just been given a tune up. All gears, wheels and brakes are in superb working condition.

The bike is a Multi-Speed Rincon Giant RST Route 66 series with Shimano gearing and wheels. It is Silver Grey,Black and White. It's also a great color match for any apt. It has an adjustable removable seat and removable front wheel for locking up. It also has a front suspension shock and it's 21 speeds can handle anything in the city. Front and rear brakes with quick shift gears. Also included is the owners manual

Email me to see it. I have since put it into storage at Manhattan Mini Storage on 21st btwn 9th and 10th. So you can either view it there with me or If definitely interested I can get it out and take it to my apt (21st btwn 8th and 9th) to view and test ride. The helmet and bag are not included in the sale of the bike. I am asking for $300 or best offer.
    Here are some photos of my (soon to be yours) bike.

Thanks...

Working...
X