Looking for a studio /double bedr 170-220pw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a studio /double bedr 170-220pw

I am a young female professional who desperately wants to move out of canary wharf. I am looking for a room or a studio in Chelsea / South Ken. It has to be for at least 3 months. Price in the range of 170-220 per week. Me: social, flexible, clean. Spend my days working 7 to 7, evenings/ weekends partying. Looking forward to all your ideas..

right nabe, wrong city?

Wait...are you looking for a place in Chelsea, London? This particular site is for the neighborhood of Chelsea in New York City.

Forgive me if I'm misreading, but since you mentioned Canary Wharf and South Kensington, I'm afraid you might be in the wrong place. Good luck with your search, though!

Comment

Re: Looking for a studio

thanks a lot, i am a moroun ;-)

Comment

Looking for a studio /double bedr 170-220pw

"Moron" - not "moroun"! Anyway, that's funny. Thanks for catching that and letting her know - Alexis. The search engines are really confused when you search on "Chelsea". They'll take you from the "Chelsea Football Club" UK to Chelsea Piers - NYC. So, Dutchrussian - completely understandable. Don't be embarassed.

Comment

Re: Looking for a studio /double bedr 170-220

CYB makes the NYT and goes international in one week!!! Good luck with your search, and , if you're looking for a real neighborhood, come to Chelsea, Manhattan, New York City!

Comment

Working...
          X