Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR CHELSEA APT: AUGUST MOVE

Hello neighbors:

I currently reside at 339 W 20th Street btwn 8 + 9. I have lived here for 2 years and enjoy a beautiful ground floor studio with a private garden. It is a joy and I love my home. However, like many buildings in Chelsea, the building changed hands and the new landlord is looking to get me out as I am the only free market value apartment in the building. I am paying $2050 for this apartment but the LL recently sent me a document listing the "legal rent" for the space at $2650.

I would love to stay in Chelsea-on this block if possible-or at least very near by...

If anyone has any tips regarding apartments becoming available over the next 2-3 months, please feel free to contact me.

My budget is up to $2300.

This post may be a long shot but I thought I would try this site and see what happens.

Thank you all and kindest regards

Brendan B
    Ty1B

Re: LOOKING FOR CHELSEA APT: AUGUST MOVE

Hey - our super runs 3 small buildings on W 30th bet 8th & 9th... not sure if you're interested in that area, but I think the prices for some pretty nice apartments in those buildings are in your range and there always seems to be something coming up. I'll private message you with his number (don't want to leave it in public here).

Comment

Working...
    X