Need a New Cleaning Person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a New Cleaning Person

I need a new cleaning person. The person who has been with me for more than 7 years has flaked out recently and just decided to show up whenever she feels like it!

Does anyone know of a good & reliable cleaning person?

Re: Need a New Cleaning Person

A+ Totally Clean Services has been my cleaning people for over a year and she's been fantastic. She's also very reasonable. Her contact info is: Charmaine Richards: 866-531-0599

Give her a try, she's also a hoot to talk to. She's like 4 foot tall and so energetic and excited - and refreshingly honest.

Comment

Hey - thanks Fitzbergjk! I think I may have found someone... but she just started so you never know if it's going to work out. I'll keep your info here just in case I - or anyone else needs it. Thanks!

Comment

Okay, I know this was an old topic, but it's relevant for me today. My cleaning person just flaked out as well, decided to quit when we left a note asking to clean the bathroom wall tiles and try to put things back in the same general place after moving them. At least she cleaned and left the keys under the door first!

So did you find someone good Jonathan or did you go with Fitzbergjk's reccomendation? And is Charmaine the sole staff of A+?

Any other suggestions would be great. It's tough finding a new person to trust with your keys!

Comment

Hey Mike,

Yeah, I did find somebody. She's a friend of the girl who used to do my cleaning. With that said, my old cleaning person was perfection. She never did anything wrong. This new girl is pretty decent, but when she first started there were a few little problems. Like she'd unplug a lamp to plug in the vacuum cleaner, then forget to plug the lamp back in when she was done. After mentioning this to her for two weeks in a row, she finally got it right.

The worse thing was when she first started, she would throw things out that looked like trash, but that weren't actually in the trash, and weren't actually trash. The first time I mentioned it to her I didn't make a big deal of it. But then she did it again the next week. So that week I had a real serious talk with her. After that she hasn't done it since.

I would say she didn't get off to the greatest start, but after a few weeks she turned out OK. Now, she's fine and I never have to remind her of those original things anymore. And I do trust her in my house.

If you'd like her number after that description let me know and I'll PM it to you. On the whole I would give her a pretty good recommendation, now that she's been well trained!

Comment

Working...
          X