Art Deco Mirror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Deco Mirror

I have an art deco, antique mirror, measuring 35x47 with gilt=edged frame for sale. It dates back to at least the 1920's and is in good condition.

Re: Art Deco Mirror

Hey Tojousa, if you have a digital picture of this you can put it here so people can see it. If you need help doing that, just let me know.

Comment

Thanks, but the picture I have is terrible and I would only want someone who is interested to see . Please tell me how to put it on anyway in case I take another one. Thank you.

Comment

It's pretty easy to put a picture on. Just scroll down to the Reply box at this bottom of the page and click on the Go Advanced button. On the next page - below the text box - you'll see a bunch of options. One is file attachments. You'll see a button called Manage Attachments. Just click on that, click the Choose button in the window that pops up and choose your image from your computer. Then click the Upload button.

Then close that window and come back to the main window. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the text-entry box and that will put a thumbnail with your post. People can click on the thumbnail to view a larger image.

Comment

Thank you; I will try to get to it in a few days.

Comment

Tojousa,

By the way - you can see a Classified I posted with a photo - to see what it looks like. Just click here.

Comment

Working...
            X