Apartment in Paris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartment in Paris

Okay, this isn't exactly CHELSEA real estate, but it's something I think you Chelseans will like!

A friend of mine has a wonderful apartment in Paris that she rents out to people traveling there for short stays. It's in the Marais (the 4th) really central to everything. It's on the main Metro line that runs through all the main parts of Paris.

She charges 500 Euros a week (about $600 a week). Really great price for what you get and the best place you can stay in Paris for less than a hundred dollars a night.

If interested just PM me here (Click on "User CP" at the top of the page [that stands for User Control Panel], click on Send Private Message and just type my name "jonathan" into the box. (That's one way... there are others)!

Re: Vacationing in Paris?

Hey, that sounds good actually! I'll PM you about it.

Comment

Re: Apartment in Paris

Message to Jonathan-- My husband and I will be in Paris for 1 week in June (6/22-6-29). Could you tell me more about the apt in Paris? Miriam

Comment

Re: Apartment in Paris

Hi Miriam, thanks for asking! Unfortunately though, it has already been rented to a friend for that exact week. It's a great week to be in Paris by the way - if you like a lot of sunlight! I don't know if you've been during that particular week before or not, but if not - you'll still see a little glimpse of sunlight in the sky at 11:00 p.m. And it's almost still fully daylight till almost 10:00. So, don't forget the sunglasses!

If you're flexible in your travel plans - which it sounds like you're probably not at this point - it will be available again starting the second week in July.

Comment

Working...
        X