|In order to fully utilize the abilities of this web site, you will be asked to go through a simple sign-up process that is completely free. Joining allows you to do the following:
To join, you will need only to specify a username and password, and a valid email address. Your information is kept completely private and never shared with anyone or any entity. Entering your email address will not leave you open to 'spam', as you can choose to hide your email address, and messages sent to you via email do not reveal your address to the sender in any case. (To verify this, you can try sending an email message to another user.) The administrator may have configured the forum to send you the final part of the registration process by email, so ensure that the email address you provide is valid and working.
- Create new Blogs (or threads)
- Reply to other peoples' Blogs
- Edit your messages
- Receive email notification of replies to your messages messages and Blogs you specify
- Send private messages to other members
- Enter events in the forum calendar
- Set up a 'buddy-list' to quickly see which of your friends are currently online
If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provides consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process.